Upcoming trip questions

dizneeboy

Earning My Ears
Hi folks. Visiting on the 8th for a few days with my friend's family. Have been to the parks several times over the years and relatively well versed but had a couple of questions if anyone knows.

1- If the cinematic celebration is running, what is the best place to view and any tips to grab those areas or is it pretty easy to get a good spot?
2- Read about Manheim steamroller coming for the holidays. Is that a separate ticketed event or at one of the park venues/included?
3 - We are buying APs on this trip. Can we buys those at the hotels or should we buy them online before we go?
4 - Lastly, any upcharge events that are must do's? I know that's more Disney's business model these days but just curious since I didn't see anything on the US site.

Thanks!

2 - Concerts are at Universal Studios side and are included with your admission. Note that the lower level annual pass (seasonal pass) is blocked out of Universal Studios the entire concert day - however you can still access Islands of Adventure with the seasonal pass. If your trip includes concert dates, and you would like to attend them but plan on getting a seasonal pass, you can get regular tickets, then upgrade to the pass after the concert.

Hi folks. Visiting on the 8th for a few days with my friend's family. Have been to the parks several times over the years and relatively well versed but had a couple of questions if anyone knows.

1- If the cinematic celebration is running, what is the best place to view and any tips to grab those areas or is it pretty easy to get a good spot?
2- Read about Manheim steamroller coming for the holidays. Is that a separate ticketed event or at one of the park venues/included?
3 - We are buying APs on this trip. Can we buys those at the hotels or should we buy them online before we go?
4 - Lastly, any upcharge events that are must do's? I know that's more Disney's business model these days but just curious since I didn't see anything on the US site.

Thanks!

1. There is a dedicated viewing area that I would imagine is the best spot - #27 on the map - https://www.universalorlando.com/we...niversal-studios-florida-park-map-english.pdf
2. Included with admission but note these will be blocked out with Seasonal Pass - https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/blockout-dates/index.html

Area 27 on the map is the area they have had specially built to view the cinematic experience, but it was incredibly mobbed the nights we were there......

We stood over to the left of that area in front of the bandstand right by the water and we got a fabulous view......and definitely less crowded.

As been said, check you buy the AP that doesn’t have blockout dates for Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter