Upcoming trip in January 2017

xiphoid76

DIS Veteran
We are super excited about our upcoming trip to Shanghai and Tokyo. We have reservations made at the Disneyland Hotel in Shanghai and Hilton Tokyo Bay. No visas as we are spending just 3 days in Shanghai. We are just hoping to have fun and see what we can - we are not going to stress about seeing everything as we know that is a recipe for disaster. We will have a plan to hit the parks each day and get the most out of what we want, with time to take a nap each day (to stay sane :).

Yay!!!! Have all of the fun!! If you have any questions let me know!! We just did a Tokyo/Shanghai/Hk master trip!!

In Shanghai is it 3 days, or 3 full park days? We did 3 in the park and were still able to see everything we wanted plus do some stuff twice! My biggest advice, is do NOT try to cross back & fourth! Ie: on our first day, we went straight to Adventure Isle, got a fp, and stuck to that side of the park, riding those rides & POTC, and such, then hit up the hub area for the castle show/parade & did some Fantasyland things. Day 2 we started opposite in Tomorrowland and stuck to that half of the park. The park is SO FREAKING BIG that criss crossing from Tomorrowland to Adventure Isle takes WAY too much time out of your day!!

Tokyo is amazing, hands down my favorite Disney Park across the globe! And DisneySea being so unique is just the best!!

We will have 2 park days in Shanghai - will take your advice and do half of the park one day and the physical other half the other day. We have 4 days for the Tokyo Parks - plan on really enjoying Tokyo and spending two days in each park. Want to enjoy it!

That's what we did too!! Started at Disneyland, saved DisneySea for the second day, then we park hopped a little bit the other 2 days (though Disneyland closed early on our last day so that helped us plan exactly what order we were doing things in)

Do your best to study the map of DisneySea before you go!! Even after being there I still found the way we found our way around/the map confusing! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter