Upcoming GKTW Meet: Indianapolis Disney Meet - 5th Annual - All Welcome!

We had planned on a road trip to this meet this year, but we're not going to make it. Instead we're going to WDW!!!

We will miss seeing a lot of good friends.

We had planned on a road trip to this meet this year, but we're not going to make it. Instead we're going to WDW!!!

We will miss seeing a lot of good friends.
No problem Jeff....I don't blame you one bit. A trip to WDW trumps everything else. Hope to see you and Val later this week.

I've updated the attendee list and other information in the initial post to this thread.

I also wanted to announce since this is our 5th year hosting the meet we will be giving away $500 in Disney gift cards. The most we've ever given away. Everyone who attends the meet will receive one prize ticket for free upon entering the door. During the meet we will be selling additional tickets to increase your chances of winning prizes and these gift cards. All money raised will be donated to the Power of 10 Give Kids the World initiative. Please spread the word about our meet. We hope to see you there!

I've made some updates to the information in the first post of this thread. Auction items are beginning to roll in for the meet. If you have anything you wish to donate please let me know and I can add it to the list.

We are less than 2 months away from the meet. See you real soon! :)

One of our attendees this year has put together a great second logo for our meet.
Thanks to stryker927 for creating this logo! :)

indy-disney-meet-logo.jpg

Hi Everyone -

I wanted to thank Perkins restaurants for signing on with us to provide consumables during our meet. I met with their Regional Manager over the weekend and they are very glad we've decided to raise money for Give Kids the World. Perkins restaurants is a proud sponsor of Give Kids the World Village so the Indy Meet is a great way for them to provide support.

We are 40 days away from the meet. We hope to see you there.

Hi Everyone -
If you can't make this year's Indy Disney Meet and you still want to help please consider making a donation to our First Giving Page. All of the money collected will go directly to Give Kids the World via the DIS's Power of 10 campaign.
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/IndyDisneyMeet/indydisneymeetfundraisingpage

Secondly - We'd like to thank the Walt Disney World Moms panel for attending and bringing handouts to our meet again this year. The Walt Disney World Moms Panel is a direct supporter of Give Kids the World Village.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/08/moms-panel-it-takes-a-village/

We look forward to seeing you at this year's meet! :)

If anyone is interested in donating any auction items or prizes to the meet please let me know. We are making silent auction sheets and doing inventory of our prizes. This would be a great time to let me know if you plan on donating anything towards the meet. Remember, all of your donations are tax deductable. Thanks!

I had no idea that this event exsisted! I live about a mile from the 4-H grounds and will keep this in mind for the future. I won't be able to make it this year because I'll be down at DISNEY! :) Hope everyone has a great time!

Hi Everyone -

We've begun adding preview pictures of our silent auction items on our official Facebook page. Come on over and check them out. Be sure to Like our Facebook to follow along on additional announcements.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Indy-Disney-Meet/153748061305300?ref=ts

Don't foget we are giving away a ton of prizes this year including hundreds of dollars in Disney gift cards. Admission is free. Each person who comes to the meet will get a raffle ticket. You will have the opportunity to purchase additional raffle tickets during the meet.
Please spread the word. We hope to see you at the meet.

I just heard about this on the podcast it sounds like fun. DS and I will plan to attend. I will try to talk my DD into making her Disney Peanut Butter cookies if that would be appropriate for the food table. If you need any printing done I might be able to swing that as well.

Looks like a great event Aaron!
Thanks Jeff....All my best to you and Val. Hope to see you both soon.

I just heard about this on the podcast it sounds like fun. DS and I will plan to attend. I will try to talk my DD into making her Disney Peanut Butter cookies if that would be appropriate for the food table. If you need any printing done I might be able to swing that as well.
Cookies sound great! Thanks! I assume when you say printing you mean printing sheets of paper or do you mean sign/screen printing?

Hi Everyone -
I've decided to post auction item pictures here as well as on Facebook so you can follow along in either place.
Here is auction item 1 - A Mickey and Minnie figurine set. Both will be auctioned off together because Mickey and Minnie should never be separated. :) More auction items to come.
8D9CF03B-FC2D-4DCF-8132-C1F3EB3BDCD5-810-000001138A834247.jpg

My machines can handle up to card-stock in thickness and up to 12X18 in size, full color.

Scott

Indy Disney Meet silent auction item number 2. A limited edition Robert Olszewski 7 Dwarfs light up shadow box.
F963185B-B65E-4EE6-B417-7E6368B8DB40-1199-0000018A0EE7EDA3.jpg

That is inches. Sorry, can't reply to pms yet. Not enough posts under my belt.

Indy Disney Meet silent auction item number 3. Beware of hitch hiking ghosts. They've selected you to fill their quota.
1814E52C-82F8-414C-B03D-4B012DC6B7FB-2480-000002CC99776B80.jpg

Indy Disney Meet silent auction item number 4. A 7-night stay at Sheraton Vistana Resort - 1 bedroom villa. Located 1 mile from the entrance to Walt Disney World Sheraton Vistana Resort offers deluxe accomodations and amenities in an upscale setting.
sh_logo.gif

For those of you who can't make the Indy Disney Meet and still want to help out please consider making a monetary tax dedcutable donation to Give Kids the World in the Indy Disney Meet's name.
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/IndyDisneyMeet/indydisneymeetfundraisingpage

Also, I wanted to remind everyone that all the money we raise for Give Kids the World this year will be donated in the name of Dannee Neal. A long time DISer, friend, Indy resident, and Walt Disney World Moms Panelist who passed away this past June from cancer.
CFF6FF7E-BB37-4445-A61E-9B45FE87366E-582-0000006EE9ED8E5D.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter