Up to 56 2003 points and 210 (180 sold now) 2004 points for rent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

musical2

DIS Veteran
I have 56 Points (Feb. 2003 use year) at OKW for rent before I bank them into 2004 on October 31. Also I have 210 points (Feb. 2004 use year) at OKW available for rent. $10/point.

The 56 points are also available for transfer and use by January 31, 2004. The 210 points are Transferrable for Feb. 2004 use year.

Bart

This is all very new to me... We want to stay in a 2 bedroom villa
for 5 nights ( Sunday thru Thurs.) During the month of May 2004.
Preferably during the first or second week of the month. I would like BCV or BWV., but will consider OKW.. Do you have anything?

nancylee,

Sunday through Thursday night at OKW in May is 135 points, and at BCV and BWV it is 170 points. Since I own OKW points, I can reserve at OKW now, but will have to wait until 7 months out to reserve BCV or BWV.

Bart

I would LOVE to stay at OKW the week of October 16-23 2004. How many points will this be? If you still have them, please PM me and lets talk. I know I am planning ahead...but we already have our WL ressies for this sept and plan to buy AP for the October trip I mentioned above so that we can come back the first week of Sept 2005 (would be interested in renting points then also). We are looking into buying DVC for ourselves, but unfortunately we are still 4-5 years away from that!:rolleyes: $$$ haha. Anyway, that week in October my DD will turn 7 and that would be a GREAT birthday gift!! We have never been to MNSSHP and are looking very forward. Anyway, I am babbling, please PM me.

I would be interested in 21 pts transferred into my account for a Jan ressie at BW.

180 points have already been spoken for for 2004. The 56 points for 2003 Feb. use year are still available. Also 30 points from 2004 are still available.

Bart

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter