Up grading a ticket?

mla1977

I dream of living in Bay Lake Tower for the rest o
GRRR! DBF is starting to be a pain in the you know what about our upcoming trip. I have been planning on us visiting Disney for 3 days and now he is questioning why it needs to be three days and why we are going at all. He feels that the last time that we were there, we saw everything thing. :confused: I beg to differ and have been trying to argue my point to him. All of this coming from the same guy who accused me of "taking him away from Disney World" after our trip last May. :confused3

Anyways, my question is: If I buy a 2-day hopper at the parks and decide I want to upgrade it to a 3-day, will I be able to do this? Would I be able to pay just the difference between the two and three day hopper?

TIA!

Yes, you can upgrade, and you would pay the difference between the two tickets.

To be specific, I believe you'll pay the difference in price between what you paid for your 2 day ticket (it's coded, and they can tell at the ticket booth), and the gate price of the 3 day ticket. So if you purchased your 2 day ticket at a discount, you'll lose the discount when you upgrade to a 3 day ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter