Up Close with Rhinos-New Experience at AK

Can you take your wheelchair in the van?
How much walking/standing is involved please?

Here is what Disney's website says:

• Guests using nontransferable wheelchairs may remain in them throughout this experience; however, due to limited capacity onboard the transport vehicle, all accommodation requests should be confirmed by calling (407) 938-1487.*
  • Guests using an ECV must leave their mobility device at the transport vehicle boarding area, where they will retrieve them upon conclusion of the experience. Guests must walk by themselves, or be assisted by a member or members of their party in a courtesy wheelchair to participate in this experience.

Here is what Disney's website says:

• Guests using nontransferable wheelchairs may remain in them throughout this experience; however, due to limited capacity onboard the transport vehicle, all accommodation requests should be confirmed by calling (407) 938-1487.*
  • Guests using an ECV must leave their mobility device at the transport vehicle boarding area, where they will retrieve them upon conclusion of the experience. Guests must walk by themselves, or be assisted by a member or members of their party in a courtesy wheelchair to participate in this experience.

That’s great-thanks very much.

Has anyone done this yet? Very interested in this tour the only thing holding me back was that you're unable to take and pictures or video as stated in the information section of this tour. Kind of a bummer but still wouldn't keep me from taking this tour. Absolutely love rhinos and the price is very reasonable.

Has anyone done this yet? Very interested in this tour the only thing holding me back was that you're unable to take and pictures or video as stated in the information section of this tour. Kind of a bummer but still wouldn't keep me from taking this tour. Absolutely love rhinos and the price is very reasonable.
I did it and was disappointed in the no photo aspect but had an awesome time meeting Lola and Hairy Helen.

I have always been fascinated by rhinos. This is one tour I would love to do but I really haven't heard any reviews from it. Has anyone done this experience yet?

I’m waiting on it to get posted to Wdwinfo. I can answer any questions anyone has in the meantime. Otherwise I could post a shortened review here as well.
When I booked, they asked about peanut allergies - which my kid has. Can you tell me what you saw/experienced? Wondering if there are peanuts everywhere or if it is more incidental. Any observations?

I’m waiting on it to get posted to Wdwinfo. I can answer any questions anyone has in the meantime. Otherwise I could post a shortened review here as well.

Great! Thank you, looking forward to reading the review.

When I booked, they asked about peanut allergies - which my kid has. Can you tell me what you saw/experienced? Wondering if there are peanuts everywhere or if it is more incidental. Any observations?
Could be something with what the Rhinos eat? I didn’t experience anything with peanuts. They do feed the rhinos while you are there but I believe they only fed them a type of grass/hay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter