Unwanted pop ups

A Mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
It seems this site is the only one that brings unwanted pop ups up on my phone and I can't get rid of them. What am I doing wrong? I am using a galaxys9 and I have pop ups blocked on my settings

I am experiencing the same thing. Like this one:

Note this is a brand new phone with antivirus software. This doesn't happen on other sites.

Generally I don't visit this site on my phone. I think I'll go back to using my laptop...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190705-135642_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190705-135642_Chrome.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
I am experiencing the same thing. Like this one:

Note this is a brand new phone with antivirus software. This doesn't happen on other sites.

Generally I don't visit this site on my phone. I think I'll go back to using my laptop...

I am seeing this same sort of think on a desktop computer. I will be reading a page, or typing a response and all of a sudden the site will pop over to ad, some of which look to be scams.

:love1:
I am seeing this same sort of think on a desktop computer. I will be reading a page, or typing a response and all of a sudden the site will pop over to ad, some of which look to be scams.
I don't see the ads in my laptop because of a privacy extension I use (Blur) which ends up blocking Google Adsense ads.

I'm winning something over and over again. It just started today for me.

I'm OK on the PC right now, but I've started getting them on my phone again. (It had stopped for a while with the board upgrade.)

I’m getting this on my iPhone XS Max as well. Also, only from this site. How do I make it stop?

I haven’t had this issue in weeks but it has started up again today. So frustrating. Only this site.

I was unable to come on Disboards entirely for the past couple of days. I did everything that was suggested. Nothing worked.

Finally the iOS 12.4 update became available. Now it’s fine, and I’m back...until the next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!