Unseen Fiasco DIS Debut

80sTerraceCafeFan

Mouseketeer
First let me say, I'm a big Fiasconaro fan on the DIS. I enjoy his perspective, humor and honest passion for the parks.

Was watching an old GG Review, as I plan for an upcoming trip - and look who is ominously lurking behind Charles!

In reality, they probably were all eating together - but still funny to see him chowing down back there.

Last edited:

I know I may be in the minority, but.. I miss the old crew. Charles is greatly missed and Steve will be too. I have actually not watched as consistently since Charles has left. I also think Corey (when he is all healed) should be more prominent.

I liked Charles, but I am over his departure. Steve is going to hurt for a while. I always viewed Pete, Ryno, Craig and Steve as the 'core 4' at the heart of the show. Fiasco is helping bring some of what Steve brought to the table (with his own twist). Sean always cracks me up for some reason, he is interesting to add to the vibe from time to time.

For me, this podcast isn't just about being Disney experts. There are plenty of tediously dry/boring shows with very knowledgable people - but it's the likable hosts (who also like and interact well with each other, except for Craig and Tom Bell - ha), humor, candid honesty....along with the expertise and emotional connection to Disney.

Last edited:
Fiasco didn’t directly replace Charles though? They are together in quite a few shows. It was Deni that “replaced” Charles.
And thank goodness because I adore her as much as I loved Charles.

Miss the hell out of Charles. He was the best. He is sophisticated, knows a lot about food, had a unique perspective, and was wickedly funny. Loved his dryness. He is very much missed, in this household.

Steve will be missed, too. Love Steve. A real sweetheart.

I like Fiasco. He has a passion for pins which I admit makes me biased in his favor. I have watched several of his videos and they are quite good. I also Like Deni. It always takes me a little while to warm up to new people on podcasts. So I cut them some slack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts