Unplugged show with Don Ballard

Sean91

DIS Veteran
Thank you so much for such an interesting show! This episode had my attention from start to finish, more shows like this please! :D If anybody hasn't watched it yet, go look you won't regret it.

Watched it this morning! Great guest, great energy, made for a great show. 45 minutes just flew by.

Is this a video only episode? I don't see anything new in my iTunes Podcasts...

It was an excellent show - the history of that hotel is so fascinating! I think it would even make for a great movie

One question (and not a criticism as I thought Pete, Kathy, and Steve did a great job) - just wondering why this was done with the Walt Disney World Team rather than the Disneyland team - specifically Micheal Bowling? ... thinking he and Don could have a fascinating conversation!

One question (and not a criticism as I thought Pete, Kathy, and Steve did a great job) - just wondering why this was done with the Walt Disney World Team rather than the Disneyland team - specifically Micheal Bowling? ... thinking he and Don could have a fascinating conversation!

He was here to speak to our agents during their training.

Michael DID have a fascinating conversation with Don Ballard.
Part 1
Part 2

Just wanted to thank you again for posting these links - I did listen to them over the weekend and very much enjoyed them.

They get a lot more into the details of the hotel and, especially in Part 2, get into how it changed over the years ... if anyone is interested in that aspect or just hearing more from Don I highly recommend these!

Thank you for posting the link. I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked at the videos on youtube under Disunplugged and the I-tunes. Where was it located? Maybe I'm missing somewhere to look for these things.

I saw it on the page for the DISunplugged but was just on main page - wasn't in any subcategories

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!