Unplugged hard to follow the show

TheConsciousness

Coaster Skeptic
So I've always enjoyed listening to the DIS Unplugged shows, but there is one small thing that I can't get over. If I ever have to jump forward/backward while watching, there's no on-screen indicator to show which topic the team is talking about. I wind up accidentally skipping over the topic I was searching for, and then getting lost halfway into a topic that I may have been interested in.

Would it be possible to put some on-screen topics, maybe at the bottom where you place the members name? Maybe putting timestamps in the videos descriptions to indicate what time a certain topic is started in the show?

Any help would make viewing so much better. Thank you!

I agree. I try to listen at work, but I work in a manufacturing facility and sometimes miss large sections. I know I've seen it somewhere before, but my Googling hasn't turned up anything, but I think there is a way that you can tag a moment on the Youtube video timeline. Where you can hover over the point on the timeline and see a short text describing that point in the video. Would be sweet to mark each topic making it easy to jump around them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!