Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

So if I extrapolate this line of thinking further to someone that might have say an anxiety disorder, and they encountered this situation, a medical emergency might have a higher probability.
If a passenger suffered some sort of medical issue as a result of what occurred and required treatment or had to end their trip early, TI would cover that sort of thing.

I don't think any TI would cover what happened because it didn't stop the trip, didn't cause any injuries, and passengers didn't suffer any monetary loss.

If a passenger suffered some sort of medical issue as a result of what occurred and required treatment or had to end their trip early, TI would cover that sort of thing.

I don't think any TI would cover what happened because it didn't stop the trip, didn't cause any injuries, and passengers didn't suffer any monetary loss.

I did a cursory look at various TI coverages, and based on my truncated research, there might be some coverages that extend to port/excursion changes (although in my brief studies it did not show it was for en route expeditions). Your point is well taken (if I understand it correctly), that TI must be investigated fully for all contingencies.

Hey everyone from the East Coast and Mid West, You can have your snow back! I just wanted 1 snow weekend. I got it. I'm done with it!!!!
We had our last snow a few months ago...before we moved to the city. It been almost cold enough for it.

Edit: I was thinking that we may have had snow since moving, but it must not that memorable since we don't need to shove our space.

Last edited:

Watching a DVR of a recent Ellen's Game of Games show (which is pretty funny, and educational from a trivia standpoint, if you haven't seen it). A contestant listed her occupation as "A for-hire Elsa at children's parties". I have SO many thoughts, and questions regarding this odd (IMHO) statement. :)

Watching a DVR of a recent Ellen's Game of Games show (which is pretty funny, and educational from a trivia standpoint, if you haven't seen it). A contestant listed her occupation as "A for-hire Elsa at children's parties". I have SO many thoughts, and questions regarding this odd (IMHO) statement. :)
At the New England DIS meet a few years ago (2015 maybe) on Sunday morning they did a character breakfast with a slew of characters including Elsa and Stormtroopers and Carl from Up and lots more. They all came from a professional group that does that and they were awesome. I'm sure there's plenty of call for that sort of thing.

:)
Hi y'all...hope everyone is doing well.

DH and I might switch our major grocery shop run to Mondays...we had the best sampler today at Publix...the demo cook had show their version of steak frites and strawberry salad...it was very good to hold us over to our main shopping at another store across the street that had some stock up deals. We were only going to Publix to get some Coke brand sodas and came out with some great deals on organic food and soups. N Beast is prepared for several weeks of lunches except for some more produce and sliced cheese for sandwiches to go with some soups.

We were boring on his 2 nights off. I hope that we hear some good reviews on some upcoming movies like Captain Marvel for his next time off afternoon.

We were only going to Publix to get some Coke brand sodas and came out with some great deals on organic food and soups.

There's a reason why Publix charges $7 for a bottle of ketchup (joking). I go there rarely, but if you take advantage of the BOGO promos, it's a better deal than other local supermarkets.

I still can't get over that every time you check out via a cart, they offer to load the groceries into your vehicle with a no-charge, no-tip policy.

There's a reason why Publix charges $7 for a bottle of ketchup (joking). I go there rarely, but if you take advantage of the BOGO promos, it's a better deal than other local supermarkets.

I still can't get over that every time you check out via a cart, they offer to load the groceries into your vehicle with a no-charge, no-tip policy.
Really? Geeze - up here in Northeastern New Joisey - especially on a busy Saturday or Sunday - people "stalk" you coming out of the Shop Rite - following you to your car - to not only get your parking space, but your shopping cart too. And no - I am NOT kidding! :scared:

Happens at the malls all the time too, especially at holiday time. And most drivers do NOT believe me that I walked there (when I used to live closer the mall) or took a bus - and follow me anyway! If I'm feeling "frisky", I dodge between rows of parked cars (quite a feat now, with the mobility issues! LOL) and make them go wild, looking to see where I went to. Okay - so I need a better hobby - sue me! :rotfl2:

Listening to the Greatest Showman soundtrack the last few days reminded me how much I adore the casting/singing choices they made, and how happy this soundtrack makes me. Definitely one of my "must bring to a deserted island" picks! :)

Also finally saw Ralph Breaks the internet (did On Demand through my cable), and really enjoyed it. My favorite parts were the Disney characters and Disney princesses, and their being worked into the storyline. I'm sure many others felt the same way. :)

Last edited:
Listening to the Greatest Showman soundtrack the last few days reminded me how much I adore the casting/singing choices they made, and how happy this soundtrack makes me. Definitely one of my "must bring to a deserted island" picks! :)

Also finally saw Ralph Breaks the internet (did On Demand through my cable), and really enjoyed it. My favorite parts were the Disney characters and Disney princesses, and their being worked into the storyline. I'm sure many others felt the same way. :)

I did like the Greatest Showman and the soundtrack; it was a stellar soundtrack. Use the salts in the ocean to create a battery so you can listen to those picks for a loooong time. :)

Spent the weekend enjoying my NBC Sports Gold IndyCar Pass on Roku. As you might surmise from my avatar name, I have been a supporter of IndyCar for decades and it actually helped catapult my career including Formula 1 racing. An IndyCar trip to a a more "mountainous" track is coming up in a few weeks and love the Southern hospitality it entails.

I will watch the Ralph Breaks the Internet and is a must see on my Disney list. Still, Dumbo draws me more than anything else at this time.

Definitely want t see Dumbo too! Was rather surprised to see something as current as Ralph On Demand, especially for $5.99 - would have definitely cost more to see in the theater! I noticed The Favorite is on there too, so may do that in the near future, as I also wanted to see that, but winter weather and my physical limitations lately kept me from getting out to see that in the theaters too. I wish If Beale Street Could Talk were on there - really want to see that too. I saw Green Book and Star is Born - thank goodness friends wanted to see them, and provided transportation. :)

Hi Y'all! :daisy:Nezumi and I are trying to reach Ms. Loretta from the chatterati. Does anyone have a PM/DIS board name for her?

Also, DisneySteve, so glad you liked our friends from Intergalactic Alliance at the NE DISmeet. A number of our costuming buddies are in multiple costuming clubs, most of whom volunteer for charitable events. :cutie:

OMG Shhhh don't tell the kids. I scored last night stay at the Legoland Hotel in San Diego!!!!! Is it April yet???!!!!

:umbrella:
I guess my early 3/14 Pi day birthday to MJ didn't take with our internet issues---however, I hope that the Systems Engineer that was here this morning fixed it right.

I wish that we could go to Legoland, but it might be a few more years for our great nephew to be able to enjoy it (of course we would need his Mom along for the adventure).

I was thinking of weekend plans...well dh's start Sun night/Mon night..so, we would need to do his corned beef and another entree for me. I did not see corned beef offered where we ate in Ireland. We had smoked trout on salad at one of his Dad's cousins and steak at a nice old restaurant near Galway. I had cider and he had Guinness at a pub along with "chips" in Cong (where John Wayne's Quiet Man was filmed... its on Sun 8 pm TCM). I miss the fresh brown bread that one of the relatives made fresh almost everyday for us. It would be cheaper for us to go back to Ireland than to WDW, but dh does not have paid leave yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter