"Unofficial" Sept. 2018 DIS meet

Signed up for the "Caring for Giants" tour at AK on Saturday, September 15th. Any other solos interested? Last time I did a tour, I was not only the only solo on the tour, but all 10 or so of the other people were one large group that were together. Although I enjoyed the tour, I felt a little left out.

I have AK as my tentative park for the 8th so I'll probably make my decision once I have my fastpass sorted out. If I don't do the 7th I'll probably go on the 9th and do HS that morning since I don't think it will be more than a 1/2 day park for me.

Hah, that's my plan also, oddly. AK on Saturday (EMH, so I'll be a tiiiiiired kid the next AM, but that's ok. I have a 9:45am FP for FOP). HS is the 9th morning for me, prior to my flight at 630pm (just doing two half days at HS)

I originally had HS on the 8th & AK the 9th but I could only get a Tiffins ADR for the 8th so I switched things up.

Flights and fastpass are booked. I'll be there early on the 7th so I'll be doing MNSSHP on the 7th or the 9th.

Hope you got the FPs you wanted!!! Still trying to decide if I'm going to do a MNSSHP or not... might play that by ear (if that's a thing for this).

Any AP holders here able to sign up for the TSL morning event before it filled up? I'll be there at the 8am slot on 9/12.

I got the 7am slot on 9/25. Will go there then go back to timeshare and take a nap, go to DS for late lunch and then MNSSHP AT 3:30. That way I don't have to rope drop next day to get to ride.

Booked my flight, made my FPs, bought MNSSHP ticket for 9/9, and registered for the 7 am slot for AP time in TSL on 9/6. I’m ready for a solo trip but am again a little nervous, likely cause this time I’m staying longer.

I managed to snap SDD fastpass for 9/3 2:50-3:50 so my plan is now:

9/2
Arrive, Disney Springs, watch Happily Ever After from Poly/TTC, hangout at Trader Sam

9/3
Akershus PPO, Frozen Ever After, Meet Anna and Elsa, Meet the princesses not in Akershus (most likely Mulan and Jasmine)
Hop to DHS, ride TSM if it's not too long, ride SDD, maybe meet Kylo Ren if time allows
Hop to MNSSHP (may be a bit late), meet Moana (priority) and ride stuff

9/4
MK EMM, ride stuff, BoG lunch, meet the princesses I missed the day before
hop to AK, meet Pocahontas, ride stuff and maybe ride FoP before closing

Last edited:
I’m going to be doing the monorail bar crawl whatever day I don’t do MNSSHP (7th or 9th) if anyone wants to join

If you do the 7th, I'm in- let me know!

I think I've (tentatively) decided against doing MNSSHP on this trip. Might do EMM instead on the 9th before I go. EMM and then a chill character lunch or sometime pre-departure for airport.

The only other EMM during my stay is on my AK day, so that doesn't really work (too late to change FOP FP+!)

I’m going to be doing the monorail bar crawl whatever day I don’t do MNSSHP (7th or 9th) if anyone wants to join

My girl and I were debating on the 8th, if we don't do Typhoon that day. Waiting till it gets a little closer to look at how bad the weather is going to be.

I’ve decided to do monorail bar crawl on the 7th. I’m planning on walking over to the contemporary from MK after it closes for MNSSHP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts