Unlimited FPs.... a function of concierge on the DCL cruises that have PA to WDW?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Is it for CL or everyone?

Our DCUZ had no problems using the FPs over and over, Soarin 3 times, Frozen twice, TT. They stayed in Epcot and just kept trying.

This was on last week’s Magic.

Is it for CL or everyone?

Our DCUZ had no problems using the FPs over and over, Soarin 3 times, Frozen twice, TT. They stayed in Epcot and just kept trying.

This was on last week’s Magic.

It's hard to imagine they would purposely give an unlimited VIP FP to anyone, although I guess it could be a new benefit. Perhaps your cousins just got lucky.

It's hard to imagine they would purposely give an unlimited VIP FP to anyone, although I guess it could be a new benefit. Perhaps your cousins just got lucky.
I do not know. They were a family of 5, one of them decided to test the “three” and the green lights did not stop, they all continued.
My DCuz asked if I would find out here if that’s the policy.

I do not know. They were a family of 5, one of them decided to test the “three” and the green lights did not stop, they all continued.
My DCuz asked if I would find out here if that’s the policy.

Last year, they couldn't get the KTW cards to talk to the park system, so we ended up getting separate tickets. I wonder if this is one of the issues associated with that. If so, maybe we shouldn't tell anybody…

I just read Scott's blog post about this earlier in the morning. The second paragraph includes some comments about booking Fast Passes.

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...ahamian-cruise-from-new-york-november-3-2018/

We were able to add the ship ticket to our MDE last year also, although we were also told this was not possible. That did allow us to create regular Fastpasses.

What bobbiwoz is talking about is not regular FP, but the VIP FP that allows you to ride any attraction at any time. The tickets from the cruise are only supposed to allow 3 VIP FP.

Maybe, like regular tickets, once you've used your 3 FPs, you can just book others afterwards?

Yes, we were able to do this. But, I do not get the impression they made additional FPs "reservations" after they used the 3 VIP FPs. They had unlimited VIPs. You might be able extra FPs for Soarin, especially if it's a slow day. But, a family of 5 finding 2 open times for Frozen seems really unlikely.

Sounds like a pretty awesome glitch.

I agree!

We were on the Nov 3rd sailing out of NY with the WDW stop. We booked 3 regular FPs in addition to the 3 anytime FPs already loaded to the card that morning of our WDW day. We ended up only having to use only one of our anytime FPs(for Navi River Journey) cause we were able to get all the other FPs we wanted that day thru traditional FPs bookings thru the App during the day. After we used the anytime FP it showed in the My Disney Experience app that we had 2/3 anytime FPs left to use so it was keeping track of the anytime FPs you were given.

I agree it would be a really nice loophole to find if it did let you have more continued FPs even after it says you have used all your anytime FPs up.

Last edited:
Yes, we were able to do this. But, I do not get the impression they made additional FPs "reservations" after they used the 3 VIP FPs. They had unlimited VIPs. You might be able extra FPs for Soarin, especially if it's a slow day. But, a family of 5 finding 2 open times for Frozen seems really unlikely.

I agree!
Right, they simply walked off Soarin, then went back in the FP line and also Frozen and others. The Littles, 6 and 8 were so happy!

I was on Magic last week and this was a glitch. Some got unlimited anytime FPs, some used 5 anytime FPs and then couldn't do it anymore.I sailed concierge and most definitely only had 3.

I just got off the Magic yesterday, and it was not a glitch. It was not broadcast, but my DD watched the morning show on PC day and the CD said during the morning show that the FP's were unlimited. We of course did not believe her, or more that we thought she misheard. We were afraid to try it until we used the 3 for the rides we wanted. Sure enough, we kept tapping, and the Mickey would turn green. Although, they must have had a time attached to them, because after 8PM, we could not use them anymore. There was a family in line with us, so I told them the "secret" and my DS ran into them the next day and they said the same thing, was able to use the FP all day, until 8pm, then no more.

I just got off the Magic yesterday, and it was not a glitch. It was not broadcast, but my DD watched the morning show on PC day and the CD said during the morning show that the FP's were unlimited. We of course did not believe her, or more that we thought she misheard. We were afraid to try it until we used the 3 for the rides we wanted. Sure enough, we kept tapping, and the Mickey would turn green. Although, they must have had a time attached to them, because after 8PM, we could not use them anymore. There was a family in line with us, so I told them the "secret" and my DS ran into them the next day and they said the same thing, was able to use the FP all day, until 8pm, then no more.

Maybe the glitch is that I didn't get unlimited FPs. Some did, some didn't. Some only got a couple of extra, some used them all night long. Poor communication of having unlimited FPs, hit or miss use of unlimited FPS. Many are unhappy about this.

Maybe the glitch is that I didn't get unlimited FPs. Some did, some didn't. Some only got a couple of extra, some used them all night long. Poor communication of having unlimited FPs, hit or miss use of unlimited FPS. Many are unhappy about this.

Oh believe me, there was a lot people were not happy about. Debarking at PC was a huge cluster mess. Everyone came down at 7am to debark, regardless of their bus time, even though at the show the night before they were told "Don't come down at 7 if you have an 8AM bus ticket." Nobody was checking, just sending people up the stairs. The line went from midship all the way back to the AFT elevators, and then up the stairs. I heard the line was all the way up to deck 7. We finally got off the ship and was told to follow the yellow line for the AK bus. I had my tickets out showing my 7:15am time slot, and nobody even looked. Just told us to get on the bus. So I know we ended up an hour behind because nobody bothered to stick with their assigned time, and Disney did nothing to enforce it. They basically let 2000 people off the ship at once. It was a mess.

If we had had these type of fastpasses last year, I would've ridden Soarin' 87 times!

Oh believe me, there was a lot people were not happy about. Debarking at PC was a huge cluster mess.
Right?! What was the point of booking a time and then giving us tickets?? Coming back was bad, too. I know we left many people behind when our bus filled up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter