Unlimited fast passes?????

taraaplin

Mouseketeer
Okay I was talking to coworkers today. Two separate individuals. Both said they Went to Disney and had unlimited fast passes. This would have been before 2010 for one and the other would have been in the last five year. Anyone know what they’re referring to? Also the one who stayed before 2010 was in a Disney Resort not on WDW property it was on a beach. I forget the beach name though. She is not a person who exaggerates By any means. She said she paid like 75 pp for this perk

It was most definitely Disney. She mentioned being stuck on Splash and because of that her twins missed tinker bell flying around. She also knew nothing of A runner going to get paper fast passes. Did there used to be a special card that worked as a fp for all rides. She was staying at Vero’s Disney Beach Resort. It’s weird! I was talking about rope drop with her and she was like why with fast pass? I was like uhhh you only get three initially. she was flabbergasted

That’s a DVC resort, they can give some extra FP if attending a presentation.
But the card sounds like the old disability card

I know during Year of a Million Dreams in 06-07 as well as during a few other promotional events 'Magic Makers' sometimes came around and gave out lanyards with a card that granted one fastpass each for all the fastpassable attractions in that park.... could your co-worker maybe been during one of those times

I know during Year of a Million Dreams in 06-07 as well as during a few other promotional events 'Magic Makers' sometimes came around and gave out lanyards with a card that granted one fastpass each for all the fastpassable attractions in that park.... could your co-worker maybe been during one of those times

That's exactly what I was thinking. Our family got one for the Magic Kingdom just by going on Buzz! The Dream Makers were standing in the inside queue and as we snaked through they were handing them out to a certain number of people before they ran out. If I remember, there were 3 tabs on each side so 6 Fast Passes, one for each of the rides listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter