Universal's Epic Universe - News and Discussion

Are you excited for Epic Universe?

• Yes

• No

• I'm excited for everything but the name.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So this is curious: USJ just announced a delay for the Donkey Kong area over there, was originally scheduled to open Spring 2024 and now given a timeframe of "Late 2024". Had been wondering why there hadn't been an update with the original timeframe coming up quickly, curious as to what is causing issues.
Apparently Late 2024 was a mistranslation. The corrected translation says second half of 2024, so July onwards.

Also not necessarily Epic related but Alicia is saying on Twitter than you may want to get your last rides in for Rip Ride Rockit. It'll be closing permanently in 2025.

Also not necessarily Epic related but Alicia is saying on Twitter than you may want to get your last rides in for Rip Ride Rockit. It'll be closing permanently in 2025.
This has been long rumored - hopefully this will be it.

Its not a bad ride IMO, but I hate the restraint system as its not very forgiving.
For me the worst part if the initial lift which has failed too many times - I am always worried about being stuck there for hours.
Question is what will they do with the space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter