Universal's Black Friday Deal - Questions

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Apologies if there's already a thread on this - didn't see one!

Got an email yesterday with Universal's Black Friday offer, which seems like a good deal: https://www.universalorlando.com/we...VBQB7Ch2j9QnfEAAYASAAEgLt7fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I know they've had similar offers in the past. For those who have booked it or have some familiarity with it, a couple of questions:

1. It says "very limited availability" - what exactly does that mean? Is this something that will book up within minutes or hours? Should there be a big rush to book it first thing on 11/27?

2. I've never booked a package with Universal before. What's the typical deposit and cancellation requirements? Any idea if the same applies to the Black Friday promo? There's a lot of info but I can't seem to find it on the web site.

3. If I wanted to upgrade to one of the premier resorts, is some of the value of this deal lost? In other words, is this specific to Cabana Bay? The site does show the option to upgrade, but if that's not going to be at a "sale" price, I'm not sure its worth it.

Thanks for any info or thoughts on this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter