Universal Website not very user friendly

Monorail_Man_NJ

DIS Veteran
Couple times I played around with booking a few nights at Universal. Kept giving me a package with more days then I needed. So went to change to how many days I needed tickets for. Then it has it in there twice. Both times Ive tried booking had this issue so eventually just gave up the idea of it.

I donno if anyone has had an issue but just seems overly complicated to book a 2 night stay with a park hopper.

Couple times I played around with booking a few nights at Universal. Kept giving me a package with more days then I needed. So went to change to how many days I needed tickets for. Then it has it in there twice. Both times Ive tried booking had this issue so eventually just gave up the idea of it.

I donno if anyone has had an issue but just seems overly complicated to book a 2 night stay with a park hopper.
Calling is always easier...website stinks!

Most people on here just book it all separately. Book hotel through the website and get tickets from Undercover Tourist.
I am throwing together a quick pre-cruise stay and know nothing about Uni...so bear with me. I know we want the express pass. Park day would be 12/14. If I reserve a hotel and tix separately, we still get that right, assuming I book one of the 3 resorts that gets you the FOTL pass?

I am throwing together a quick pre-cruise stay and know nothing about Uni...so bear with me. I know we want the express pass. Park day would be 12/14. If I reserve a hotel and tix separately, we still get that right, assuming I book one of the 3 resorts that gets you the FOTL pass?

Most definitely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter