Universal VIP Tour

Amber15

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the VIP Tour at Universal Studios? I LOVE Universal, the backlot tour and...well...everything about the park :love:

My mom & I are planning to spend a day there this summer, and while I like the idea of more behind the scenes of the backlot tour, and front of the line access, I don't like the idea of an all day guided tour. Is that what this tour is like?

Thanks!

My son and I did this once. He was about 8 at the time. It was about 4 years ago but I don't imagine it has changed that much. It was great! We stayed with the group and did the back stage tour. We got to get out of the bus and walk through areas that are off limits and cant be seen from the back lot tour. We walked around a few sets from shows that were being filmed then. We also walked around the set of a movie. We took tons of pictures. After the back stage tour we left the group and did our own thing. It was a low attendance day. If the park had been crowded I think we would have stayed with the tour. Anyway, It was money well spent and I would do it again.

Thanks so much for the input! That does sound awesome! I love the thought of getting to walk around on the backlot. Right there is the selling point for me ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter