Universal transport between hotel properties

Flyg1rl

WWoHP *is* my Happy Place.
Does Universal offer any transportation between it's hotel properties? If you wanted to visit another property, or use the pool or restaurants, is there any way to easily travel between properties? Or would you have to go to the parking garage/bus stop and change buses?

They used to have a free service, now it’s a charge I believe it’s still $10, if they are even doing that from hotel to hotel, otherwise PB HR RP and SF connect via a stop at Citywalk and transfer to that specific boat, can be time consuming, depending on time of year I’ve had Mears luxury cars transfer us using the app very easily also for a similar price.

$10 per person? There are 6 of us.

No, it`s $10 per trip plus tip.

It`s the SUV`s that sit outside the hotels they use. The hotels didn't change the way it used to be, it was the ODC themselves.

We use them a lot.

If time wasn`t a concern for you, you could just take the boat to Citywalk and then transfer to the other hotel boat.

Well that sounds awesome! We'd have to get two Ubers for 6 people. That would be more than $10.

I was actually thinking Surfside to Hard Rock or RPR. So unable to use the boats. Which is a shame. I love the boats.

No, it`s $10 per trip plus tip.

It`s the SUV`s that sit outside the hotels they use. The hotels didn't change the way it used to be, it was the ODC themselves.

We use them a lot.

If time wasn`t a concern for you, you could just take the boat to Citywalk and then transfer to the other hotel boat.

I was actually thinking Surfside to Hard Rock or RPR. So unable to use the boats. Which is a shame. I love the boats.

Ah, gotcha.....

I`ve never gone to that hotel, we only use it to go to The Palm for dinner usually. I can`t see it being any more expensive to go there as it is just a few minute ride away. Same as the other hotels.

They are reliable and we have always had a good experience with them.

I think they are all capable of taking 6 people, they`re usually large SUV`s.

It would take longer but you could take your hotel shuttle to city walk and from there, take the hotel water taxi to the the premier hotel.

Can you walk from Cabana Bay Resort to Aventura and Sapphire Falls? It looks like there is a light right there but no crosswalk. I'm guessing that it's possible to do so but they just don't want to encourage it...

Can you walk from Cabana Bay Resort to Aventura and Sapphire Falls? It looks like there is a light right there but no crosswalk. I'm guessing that it's possible to do so but they just don't want to encourage it...

Many people do.

There is a bridge you can cross, but lots don`t bother, they cross at the lights where it`s handy. To use the bridge you have to walk further.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter