Universal tram tour- claustrophobia warning?

ella6599

Mouseketeer
I was looking through the Universal ride guide- I'm already guessing it's going to be a tough park for me as I get motion sick (as Universal Orlando was). I saw that on the tram tour, they also included a claustrophobia warning, though....My oldest daughter suffers from claustrophobia (had a panic attack being loaded on to Mission Space), and I'm wondering about this- I assumed it would be like the Hollywood Studios Backlot tour...is there an enclosed space we should worry about?

I think they're probably referring to the tunnels - the entire tram enters and stops for extended periods in enclosed tunnels for earthquake, King Kong and Fast & Furious. Everyone remains on the tram and there's no space constraint but some might feel claustrophobic being stuck in the enclosed tunnel?

Yeah I’m thinking it’s the subway scene. It is above ground and just a show building but I could see if someone was super skittish that could freak them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!