Universal Tickets

Leafsgirl36

Leafs Fan Forever
I logged on this morning to check the price of Universal Orlando tickets and not sure if there is an error in their pricing or if there is a sale. 2 day park to park tickets are $234.99 for an adult but $284.99 for a child. $234.99 is the best I have seen for a 2 day park to park, I ordered and paid with no issue.

I’m looking at the web site now and what I see is the $234 price is for 2 park 2 days, not park to park.

I logged on this morning to check the price of Universal Orlando tickets and not sure if there is an error in their pricing or if there is a sale. 2 day park to park tickets are $234.99 for an adult but $284.99 for a child. $234.99 is the best I have seen for a 2 day park to park, I ordered and paid with no issue.

$284.99 is the correct price for a Child 2 park, 2 day park-to-park ticket

$234.99 is the correct price for an Adult 2 park, 2 day, ONE PARK PER DAY ticket.

I would double check your order as it sounds like you got non-hopping tickets.

$284.99 is the correct price for a Child 2 park, 2 day park-to-park ticket

$234.99 is the correct price for an Adult 2 park, 2 day, ONE PARK PER DAY ticket.

I would double check your order as it sounds like you got non-hopping tickets.

I checked them over and over to be sure... it must have been an error on Universal's part. I paid $234 a ticket for adults and got my grandson's through airmiles as the price was $284 for a childs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter