• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Studios..

melissa6631

*insert witty comment*
Hi guys. I'm trying to find some information on Universal Studios. Is there a board that I can look at? We're trying to see if it's worth spending the money for a 1 day pass there and also trying to see if you need PS for Hard Rock Cafe etc. . . etc...

Any help would be appreciated.

We'll be there July 3-10th

These boards have a pretty good forum for US. You can get citywalk info from the www.universalstudios.com website. Each restaurant has it's own ressie's since they are not all owned by US like Disney's are.

Thanks... after I posted this I went to the main Dis discussion board and saw that there was a UNiversal Studio board..LOL

I'm trying to decide now if I want a 4 day disney hopper pass or a 3 day and actually spend a day or two at Universal STudios. We are takinga 9 & 10 year old

With a 9 & 10 year old, I would opt for a day or two at Universal. My DS (10) stills enjoys Disney, but he feels he is getting too old for some of the characters and rides. We did MNSSHP last year and spend 2 plus days at Universal. The rides and characters were more to his liking: Rugrats, SpongeBob, Shrek. If you stay on-site, you get Front of the line access. We waiting no more than 15 minutes for any ride and most rides we were on in 5 minutes. Next trip, we will do a little more Disney, but spend the bulk of the time at Universal.

This sounds really good. I think what we're going to end up doing is...

3 days at disney.. (Epcot, AK, and MK)
1 day at Sea world
2 days at Universal.

We've all been there before but MY son has never been to sea world, and neither kids have been to Universal so it will add something different to their trip ya know?And plus, our hotel is 1 mile from Sea world so we can come and go as needed if we want and Universals isn't TOO far away I don't think...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter