Universal Studios Park Hours for October

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
I didn't think this would be so difficult, considering it's about 3 months away. But I'm trying to get an idea of park hours for October, and can't seem to find anything. Not even times for previous years.

Can anyone give me a rough idea on opening hours for USH in October on a night that I don't think will be a horror night? Or an idea of where I can look it up? I've been googling for the better part of an hour but apparently my search terms just aren't right.

I didn't think this would be so difficult, considering it's about 3 months away. But I'm trying to get an idea of park hours for October, and can't seem to find anything. Not even times for previous years.

Can anyone give me a rough idea on opening hours for USH in October on a night that I don't think will be a horror night? Or an idea of where I can look it up? I've been googling for the better part of an hour but apparently my search terms just aren't right.
I think opening time may be as late as 10am. I’ve always gone on Halloween Horror Nights days (weekdays) and I always do the VIP tour, but I think my tour times are always around 9:30am to 9:45am and *I THINK* that is always just before the park opens to regular guests. I’m pretty sure they close at 6pm… I recall the day feeling “short”, which was fine for me because I roll right into HHN and 9:30am till 1am kicks my butt, lol

By the way, Horror Nights usually is Thur-Sun nights all October and possibly last week or two in September… if I recall you can get in “early” at 5pm as a couple mazes open early. Basically write off that last hour as being busy as heck while people either try to move through the park to the open mazes or hit a ride or two before the night starts.

In October USH typically closes at 6PM even on non HHN nights.

It's crazy that they don't post operating hours. You can see July but not August.

I can see August hours on my app but nothing beyond that. In late August the hours are generally 9/10 to 6/7 on weekdays and 9-9 on Sat/Sun.

Halloween tickets are on sale now. Looks like Thurs-Sun plus Halloween (a Monday).

Just want to add some recent info. Today (a Friday in August) park listed open as 9am but they actually opened the gates at 8:30am.

Most rides and stores still closed until 9am but a few - Pets, Harry Potter, Starbucks, (maybe Simpsons?) - were open at 8:30am.

This was pretty standard procedure pre-Covid, so for anyone wondering, it appears they are still opening earlier than official opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter