Universal Raises Multi Day As Well..

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
I think Universal also raised its multi day ticket prices, although not to the level of Disney.

I may have misunderstood y'all when you were talking about Universal and how they only raised only the one day ticket. Well, according to the OS, they did raise multi-day ticket prices as well. I'm not sure if I misunderstood or not, but I just wanted to get this out there, so people were aware. Also, I wouldn't mind hearing a roundtable show discussing the finer points of Universal Studios, as I've never been and might like to go there once Harry Potter opens.

Scott Powers | Sentinel Staff Writer
August 11, 2007

The same day it reported a rise in corporate profits and a continued slide in theme-park attendance, Universal Orlando raised many of its ticket prices Friday, matching Walt Disney World's $71 for a one-day adult admission.

The new prices took effect immediately, days after Disney instituted similar increases. Both resorts raised their basic one-day, one-park ticket by $4.

And similar to Disney, Universal also hiked the cost of many multiday packages, its Florida discount admissions and children's tickets. But the package prices rose less than the basic one-day, one-park tickets purchased at the resort, further enticing people to buy packages or get their tickets via the Internet.

I think Universal also raised its multi day ticket prices, although not to the level of Disney.

I may have misunderstood y'all when you were talking about Universal and how they only raised only the one day ticket. Well, according to the OS, they did raise multi-day ticket prices as well. I'm not sure if I misunderstood or not, but I just wanted to get this out there, so people were aware. Also, I wouldn't mind hearing a roundtable show discussing the finer points of Universal Studios, as I've never been and might like to go there once Harry Potter opens.

Scott Powers | Sentinel Staff Writer
August 11, 2007

The same day it reported a rise in corporate profits and a continued slide in theme-park attendance, Universal Orlando raised many of its ticket prices Friday, matching Walt Disney World's $71 for a one-day adult admission.

The new prices took effect immediately, days after Disney instituted similar increases. Both resorts raised their basic one-day, one-park ticket by $4.

And similar to Disney, Universal also hiked the cost of many multiday packages, its Florida discount admissions and children's tickets. But the package prices rose less than the basic one-day, one-park tickets purchased at the resort, further enticing people to buy packages or get their tickets via the Internet.

But USF kept its 7 day 85.99 ticket at the same price. Which right now seems to be its most popular by far!!

Oh okay, well that does seem like a good deal doesn't it. I figured I had misunderstood something.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter