Universal planning to reopen June 5th - Details in Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it’s official. When do you think we will be able to reserve our time during the AP days? And aren’t the supposed to vote on the small theme parks today?

I saw and heard absolutely nothing about their hotels, maybe because Loews operates them, but I thought it was odd. Anyone catch anything I missed?

OMG Universal Blog just posted a look back story on HHN and I thought it was their first house being announced :D

Opening up a piece of the major revenue of the state? I’d be more shocked if it weren’t unanimous

Right?

Universal to a lesser extent and Disney are in the drivers seat here. Barring anything absolutely reckless proposed I don’t think this was anything but a formality.

Did anyone catch the conversation about the thermometers that send info to a cloud so schools know if a child had a fever in the morning before coming in? Can someone repeat that back to me - or PM me - I didn't understand that.

yeah, Universal has a lot of splash pads, spray areas, I think that's what their talking about
In your opinion, now that we know UO plans to allow AP before the rest of the public, do you think Disney cancelled 2nd week of June resort stays because they will having APs there and keeping resorts closed a bit longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!