Universal Orlando Reopened June 5th! CityWalk Reopened on May 14th

Thanks a bunch. I’m reading it all at Orlando Informer? as well. It appears if I book a room on the 2nd, we can enter the parks on the 3rd and 4th. That’s fantastic!

Now I wonder if I should spend the extra for Hard Rock. 🤔
Not sure as we are not super experienced with Universal. I’ve heard good things about Sapphire Falls though if you determine you don’t need EP.

Thanks a bunch. I’m reading it all at Orlando Informer? as well. It appears if I book a room on the 2nd, we can enter the parks on the 3rd and 4th. That’s fantastic!

LOVE the Hard Rock! Closest in walking to the parks, and the pool is awesome! I have stayed a RP and HRH and really like HRH best.

LOVE the Hard Rock! Closest in walking to the parks, and the pool is awesome! I have stayed a RP and HRH and really like HRH best.

We stayed at Hard Rock twice and loved it both times then did a last minute to Sapphire last summer. I wish Sapphire was conisidered express pass worthy because we loved everything about it. The restaurants are so good!

I’m just wondering if express pass will be necessary when they first open. I guess we’ll know next week.

You'll still have to have a valid admission ticket, can't just walk in by staying onsite, which when I looked, they're not selling tickets for those dates on the site

Edit: Looks like you can get the ticket by booking a vacation package actually. Kind of confusing wording

You'll still have to have a valid admission ticket, can't just walk in by staying onsite, which when I looked, they're not selling tickets for those dates on the site

Edit: Looks like you can get the ticket by booking a vacation package actually. Kind of confusing wording

I was looking at the packages through Universal which include tickets. I was thinking maybe there was a fine print like Disney does so yeah - agree it is a little strange.

Last edited:
That may ramp up. I just read that EP won't be offered until June 8, but HRH and RPR guests will still have that perk the first weekend.
I missed reading that about ep not given to premier hotel guests until June 8

can you give me the link for that ?
I need to include that change for my posts as not to give out erroneous info on the boards .

I need to include that change for my posts as not to give out erroneous info on the boards .
I read that poster‘s information to mean that the ones for purchase won’t be available... Maybe I misunderstoo.

Being able.to ride Hogwart's Express and do park to park, makes me wonder if it's an overall capacity for both parks and not capacity for each one. I'm not sure how it would work, but that just popped in my mind.

HRH and RPR will have it the from the first weekend onward, but they won't be available for anyone to purchase until Monday June 8. I read it in the FAQ section of the app under hotels.

I was thinking a while back that Disney/Universal should have characters wear masks... glad Universal listened. I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter