Universal Newbie. Couple Questions :)

DisnyDrmr

Earning My Ears
We've lived in FL for almost 5 years and decided we couldn't pass up the deal they have going right now so went ahead and purchased the APs. Now, we have never actually been to US so I have no clue what to expect! Hoping you can help me with a few questions as we are heading down in a couple weeks.

1) To receive our APs it says we have to go to guest services. Where is that located? How long should I expect to be held up with it in terms of them verifying and printing them out? Do they open when the park does or could we get there early and have them in hand for opening? We will be driving a couple hours down there so I'm trying to determine what time we should head out that morning.

2)In regards to parking and getting to the parks, do they have shuttles from the lots or do we walk from the lots? Googling it, the lots seem to be a little bit of a trek from the parks.

I'm sure these are completely remedial questions here, but I am very much a planner and like to have everything sorted out so it is smooth sailing for us. Thanks so much in advance!

1) To get your tickets you need to go to whichever park you want and head to guest services (although last time we just went to a ticket window). Should be open before the park opens. Can't say how long the lines will be.

2) you walk from the parking garage but there are some moving walkways for part of the walk. I actually like the walk because you go through City Walk and can see what all is there.

I love that it's car free once you park your car. You go through security right after the parking garage then proceed on foot + moving sidewalk. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts