Universal Movie Marathon PTR ...IS NOW A TRIP REPORT

That chocolate cake and cheesecake combo looks amazing! My two favorite things. Of course it would prob put me in a diabetic coma but it might be worth it. :faint:

Sorry the rain got to you. I hate rain on vacation. Don't the weather gods know about touring plans?! :rolleyes:

That chocolate cake and cheesecake combo looks amazing! My two favorite things. Of course it would prob put me in a diabetic coma but it might be worth it. :faint:

Sorry the rain got to you. I hate rain on vacation. Don't the weather gods know about touring plans?! :rolleyes:

Thanks Hope for the great segway into our next day. Tropical Storm Andrea Day! It really wasn't any worse than any rainy day in Missouri but it did put a damper on our beach day. We ended up at Florida Center Mall (I think that is one we went to). We aren't big shoppers. If we don't need something we don't shop.
This is the only photo. You probably can't tell but it is a Japanese restaurant but the food is brought to you on conveyor belts.

We left the mall. Took a nap and then took care of dinner.

The kids got carry out from NYFD Pizza Kitchen. It was just around the corner from our condo. It was good. :thumbsup2

DH and I had our date night. I decided that since I liked it so much that we would go back to Café TuTu Tango. They had a lot of vegan options. I was not as impressed as I had been the night before but still enjoyed the atmosphere.

Black Bean Soup..The rice was either way over cooked or under cooked. It was crunchy..hurt you teeth crunchy. Had it been me I would have sent it back but DH said it was fine for him. :crazy2:

Falafel - under cooked and mushy in the middle. Still tasted ok.

My Cuban sliders. Very good. I think they came with jicama fries. :thumbsup2

They had strolling musicians

Flan for dessert. Yum.

Our last day. :sad1:

Lunch at food stands just outside WWOHP near Mythos.

Veggie Kabobs

I think we went on The Mummy about 5 more times. Love this ride.

Cupcakes at The Simpsons. We got the same food as before so no photos.

Almost missed the Woody Wood Pecker Coaster. DD12 and I did it. I think the other kids went on The Mummy again.

Ended the trip with Cinematic Spectacular. It was good but not Wish's good. Definitely the perfect way to finish the trip though.

Final photo...taken from rest stop somewhere between Orlando and the Florida boarder. I hate snakes!

PS..Wish me luck. Taking DD19 to college tomorrow. This will be her first year. Excited for her but hope I won't have an unexpected tearful moment.

Great pics! All the food looks yummy and the attraction pics make me even more anxious for the next 35 days to COME ON ALREADY. :lmao:

I hope all goes well with taking DD to school. And tearful moments are okay on such occasions. :hug:

Hi there!

I've been to Universal 2 years ago on a USA trip.

I really enjoyed reading your tripreport so far, reliving my memories. :)

This is Nancy. I am planning a new trip. . I was looking for my old photos but I guess they are gone. Posting to just have a map of how to get back here. I forgot who I was before and I have a new email so I had to set up a new account. I honestly didn't think I would be returning to Orlando again.

Attachments

• 1013925_10200740140480844_1020540457_n.jpg
    1013925_10200740140480844_1020540457_n.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 8
Nancy
Photo bucket still has their service but there are fees involved

Pics are available if you renew your service with them

A few posters stated the fee costs and many changed to another service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!