Universal Hollywood VIP Breakfast

TinkAgainU

Trust In The Pixie Dust
Universal Hollywood VIP Breakfast - does anyone know what time we can go to breakfast if park opens at 9 - and our tour is at 9:15?

I don’t know anything about a VIP Breakfast, but I can tell you I was there last Friday, park was listed as opening at 9am, but they actually opened the gates and let everyone in at 8:30am.

The breakfast is part of the VIP Tour. That's the first thing your Tour Guide will direct you to; breakfast.

Just did VIP with a 9:15am tour time. Shuttle from Sheraton does not run until 8:30am so it was 9 by the time we got to VIP area (allow a few minutes to walk halfway down City Walk from drop-off, and to get thru security). I think our 9:15 tour left the breakfast area around 9:30. Good breakfast and lunch provided but you want to Arrive 30+ minutes before tour for a relaxing start. P.S. park opened 15-30 minutes before stated time the weekend we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter