Universal Holiday Tour

How was it? Worth the money?
We did this last night and to be honest it was faaaaarrrrrrr busier than we expected. Effectively it’s the only way to see hogwarts projections. It was just me and my 5 year old son and allowing him to have a (relatively) clear view of the castle was fab. Worth it to us. If you’ve seen it before or aren’t with young kids where the view matters more I’d question it but for us it was worthwhile.

We did this last night and to be honest it was faaaaarrrrrrr busier than we expected. Effectively it’s the only way to see hogwarts projections. It was just me and my 5 year old son and allowing him to have a (relatively) clear view of the castle was fab. Worth it to us. If you’ve seen it before or aren’t with young kids where the view matters more I’d question it but for us it was worthwhile.
I'm surprised it was so busy. I thought they were only allowing around 70 people per tour night. Oh well. We have never been to Universal so it may still be worth it. Did it at least feel less busy the half hour they give you in Hogsmeade before the show? (compared to regular crowds?)

I'm surprised it was so busy. I thought they were only allowing around 70 people per tour night. Oh well. We have never been to Universal so it may still be worth it. Did it at least feel less busy the half hour they give you in Hogsmeade before the show? (compared to regular crowds?)
I thought it was 12 people max in a group but we had 14 in ours. There were 4 groups on the bridge between hogsmead and Jurassic world so not packed but not absolutely people-less pics for the show. For hogmead it was wayyyyy busier than early entry so I’d estimate over 500 people, possibly a thousand? It was long lines for owl post and butterbeer. I think maybe the time of your tour matters for a quieter village but like I said still worth it for me so my son could see. Just want you to have realistic expectations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter