Universal help

Meka003

Mouseketeer
I think I’m all set for Disney with what my son needs but I feel so lost for Universal. Can I get a stroller as a wheelchair tag there also ? With early entry from staying on site is it typically easy to access guest services first thing in the morning ?
Thanks for all the help and tips so far, we are super excited !

I have never been to Universal Orlando yet - so I can only point you to this area of the DIS. Remember that the "Search..." box in the upper right corner area of every page on the DISboards acts just like a Google search, which can be really helpful when faced with a LOT of posts! :)

I, for one, would love to see your trip report after Universal Orlando - I am "Uni curious", but quite frankly, have never summoned the courage to go! I hope you will return and tell us what you learned and observed! :)

We went last month and got a stroller tag for our son with ASD. We went around park opening and it didn't take too long. It isn't an actual tag like at Disney that attaches to the stroller. They issue you a card. I ended up putting ours in a lanyard with my park ticket and Express Pass. It is kind of a pain that the workers can't just easily see a tag. Be prepared to show your card A LOT. We were often stopped as approaching a ride entrance (trying to direct us to stroller parking) and then again at the actual entrance. We stayed on site one night to get the Express Pass. I've heard they deny their disability pass to to a lot of people, which made me nervous. We very much need then DAS at Disney, and I knew we'd need something at Universal too. The Express Pass is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter