Universal Gift Cards

mastermind307

DIS Veteran
We have some cash we have saved for our trip in 2 weeks. We're staying at Portifino Bay, and I'm wondering if they sale gift cards there? I'd rather carry around a gift card in the parks vs carrying cash. I am thinking about buying gift cards with some of our cash when we arrive and then use those to buy food and other items in the parks. I'd like to do it before, but no places sale Universal gift cards where we live. Are there any places that don't accept Universal gift cards?

I know many Kroger stores in the southern states sell UO gift cards
(I’m in Georgia)

I have bought the gc while in the parks spur of the moment
The main merch store I know sells them
I had a lot of cash on me and put it all on a gc one day last fall during my vacation
I would assume you could buy gc at your hotel at the attractions desk at the lobby

I like to carry a gift card, a credit card, and a little cash when in the parks, resorts, and City Walk. I'm personally afraid to carry too much at once, though. So, I like to buy several USO gift cards at Kroger throughout the year. Once we check in, I carry one gift card and lock the rest in the safe. Then I just replace as they get exhausted. Having said that, I've never actually lost one, but my fear persists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter