Universal gift cards?

heather13

DIS Veteran
I've seen lots of opportunities for deals on Disney - any ideas for discounts on Universal GCs?

Very rarely I've seen them pop up in gift card resellers, like raise.com and Gift Card Granny. It's very rare tho

I've seen lots of opportunities for deals on Disney - any ideas for discounts on Universal GCs?
Giant Eagle (grocery store) has them in their online gift card mall. 10¢ in fuel perks for every $50. If you're in the parts of the Midwest where they have stores, you can get free or discounted fuel with their perks. I don't know if GC purchases thru their online portal count as a grocery purchase but it could be possible to get extra credit card points for the purchase if your credit card has bonuses for grocery stores and if the purchase codes that way.

Great to know about Giant Eagle and Kroger! We're not hitting up Universal this trip, but plan on hitting up Universal Hollywood next year. Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!