• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal for 1 day and resturant ??

Mogs30

Mouseketeer
Hi, my question is this. We will only be at universal for 1 day-and no city walk pass--. I have heard lots of comments on Mythos is it possible to eat at Mythos after parks close with no city walk pass, or IOA pass??? Never been. I think city walk is located in-between IOA and Universal?? but not sure. If we can eat there, do they take PS, or make seating times when get there??? We are going Mon Feb 3, 2003 if makes any difference. What are hours of resturant. I was thinking of doing after park closes for supper, cuz don't want to take time out of day for sit-down meal, when could be seeing sites. Margaritaville is also a 2nd choice. Thanks for any help. :bounce:

You can eat at Mythos without a park ticket. You need to make a reservation. When you go, stop by Guest Services. They will make a credit card inprint and you have 2 hours to come back. If you don't, then your credit card gets charged for a day's admission. If you do arrive back, then you get your inprint back so you can rip it up, eat it, etc. If you are caught up beyond 2 hours, Mythos can call Guest Services and say that you will be delayed.

Do not try to ride something with this, though. Invaribly, it will break down or soemthing else will happen where you will be charged for a day's admission.

I am to honest and never would have thought to try to ride while during that time anyway. Besides coming off of a meal like that--the Hulk probably would not be best ride to try anyway. :) Thanks for reply--you seem to be one of the most knowledgeable people for questions like these. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter