Universal FOL Pass

DaveO

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We will be in DL for 6N and are planning on going one day to Universal. Looks like for the 5 of the front of the line pass will be about $150 more. We will be going a weekday the last week in June. Do folks who have been there think the extra cost is worth it? I am a planner so can have a plan to utilize my time efficiently. I will have an 4,5, and 17 yo with us as well. (the young ones are very adventurous so they will enjoy most of the rides).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave O.

We used the passes last August for 6 of us. The wait times in the afternoon were about 90 minutes for the most popular rides. It was a weekday and pretty warm. Worth it to us, yes. Having not been there in June for a number of years, I do not have a clue. The passes have gone up in price this year and we will probably get them again this August. We did leave the park around 1900 after a full and great day.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter