Universal Explorer Ticket

I'v been kind of worried about it being a hassle. I ordered from them a few of days ago with a 15% off coupon. It seemed like too good of a deal to not take the chance, but I'm not overly optimistic about this all going through without a hitch.. We'll see, I guess.

Let me know how it turns out. Where did the coupon come from?

Nice. Time for a new account. :-)
I just double checked the email from them, apparently I signed up for their newsletter. I don't think it's an exclusive coupon code by any means. Just shoot me a message if you want it. It expires today though.

I just double checked the email from them, apparently I signed up for their newsletter. I don't think it's an exclusive coupon code by any means. Just shoot me a message if you want it. It expires today though.

Waiting to see how my first order works out. :-) Did you receive any tickets yet?

We also purchased through musement over a week ago and are still waiting for our tickets. It's my first time using musement so I'm a bit worried about ending up with no tickets and $1000+ out of pocket. The reviews I read online before purchasing seemed ok....

We also purchased through musement over a week ago and are still waiting for our tickets. It's my first time using musement so I'm a bit worried about ending up with no tickets and $1000+ out of pocket. The reviews I read online before purchasing seemed ok....

It took a day or two for them to send me my (incorrect) tickets.

Waiting to see how my first order works out. :-) Did you receive any tickets yet?
No, I haven't received the tickets. I've corresponded with them a couple of times via their online chat. They say the tickets should come in a few days.. but as of right now, I have no tickets.

I've had an online chat a few times. Initially they said a day, the a couple of days. I had also sent a few emails and when they eventually relplied they said I should have the tickets within the next month!

Has anyone used Musement before? The price was good, but an unsure if I should wait a few more weeks, or try and get our money back through our bank. If I lodge a claim through our bank, I would have to do this by 10 March. Time is ticking...

The latest musement reply: "Kindly note that Studios started to sell the three-park ticket few days ago, you will be receiving all necessary communication in few days."

I do not hold out much hope..

The latest musement reply: "Kindly note that Studios started to sell the three-park ticket few days ago, you will be receiving all necessary communication in few days."

I do not hold out much hope..
Don't give up just yet! I started another chat session and while I was visiting with the customer service rep, she came through and emailed me the tickets! :woohoo:

Don't give up just yet! I started another chat session and while I was visiting with the customer service rep, she came through and emailed me the tickets! :woohoo:

You received the correct tickets? Can you paste the "title" on your ticket.

Mine are:

3-Park 2-Day PTP Adult SC
FirstName LastName

Yes, I finally received my correct tickets as well. Loaded them in the Universal App to be sure, all looks good now.

Have you received yours?
Speaking of loading the tickets in the Universal App.. In theory, does that mean you don't need the paper tickets? I'll certainly have them anyway, but I'm just curious.

Speaking of loading the tickets in the Universal App.. In theory, does that mean you don't need the paper tickets? I'll certainly have them anyway, but I'm just curious.

Yes, in theory. It gives me a QR code in the App to scan at the gates, I assume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!