'UNIVERSAL EDITION' discussion.

I DESPISE 80's music.

I think this is a cultural difference that I just can't overcome. I'm pretty sure that here in the US it's illegal to despise 80's music (and if it isn't, it should be).

Also ... I still have an iPod Video. I've had it since 2007. I used it earlier today.

I think this is a cultural difference that I just can't overcome. I'm pretty sure that here in the US it's illegal to despise 80's music (and if it isn't, it should be).

Also ... I still have an iPod Video. I've had it since 2007. I used it earlier today.
Oh, no, not cultural. Most people my age have a love for that crap, just not me.
If I have to hear any 80's rock anthems again, I may perforate my own eardrums.
They're played at every 18th/21st/30th/wedding/engagement party... Kills me.
I have a protest dance. My friends recognize it.
It's the way Mr Bean dances... Basically just thrusting.
When a Bon Jovi song comes on, you better believe I'll be doing my protest dance.

This is why I stopped dating younger women.
Yeah.... That and the wife! Lol

I'm so proud to have "Friends in Low Places" :P
That's literally my family's favorite song.
My mum hated it, so on road trips, we'd wait till she was asleep and then dad would put it on, and the car would "dance" (small slow swerves from side to side on a deserted country road)

The funny part is... My mum cheated on my dad and we confronted them the morning my mum ran away... Just like the song.
Wait... Did I say 'funny'?

That's literally my family's favorite song.
My mum hated it, so on road trips, we'd wait till she was asleep and then dad would put it on, and the car would "dance" (small slow swerves from side to side on a deserted country road)

The funny part is... My mum cheated on my dad and we confronted them the morning my mum ran away... Just like the song.
Wait... Did I say 'funny'?
So sorry. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories. :hug:

But that's Tom in the back in the picture...? Right?

Or are you just conjecturing that Michael was there and was also probably disturbed by the Crynoing?
You're right, I meant Tom but typed Michael. Michael was behind the camera with his hand over his face.

And speaking of 80's music, the Cryno spotting reminds me of the scene in The Wedding Singer where Robbie feeds the cake to George.

So sorry. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories. :hug:
No, don't be silly!
I wouldn't have brought it up if I wasn't at peace with it.
I still love the song because it reminds me of my dad and sisters and the fun we had/have!
It's a good thing.
Bad Aussie humor.

I'm new to the Universal Edition of the Dis, and love it. Few questions, as I catch up on old episodes:
1. what happened to Shaun?
2. has the show been off all of April? Tried to catch it live today and failed :(

Aw. that is too bad. I am crazy about this cast, but loved Shaun, too.
Thank you for update! I was hoping it wasn't just a technical error on my part.

Can we catch Shaun anywhere else? I did not hear a good bye episode like they did for Dustin. perhaps I missed it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter