'UNIVERSAL EDITION' discussion.

Hunterr

DIS Veteran
Straight off the heels of 'The Trip' thread, I feel the Universal show needs it's own space.

Out of all the Dis shows, this is my fav. I miss(ed?) Shaun when he was booted, but it quickly grew into a great match between the 3 of them (4 when dustin was there).

Also, remember when Julie was an occasional guest star? :D

I have to agree hunterr. It's my favorite for the pure shenanery and abundance of Harry Potter chat.

I flipping slept in this morning (and every morning this week) so missed live chat, but it was an excellent episode that would have had some interesting chat happening.

#mermaidboobage

I just got to watch it now, and I'll confess that I was one of the people that brought up the 'tension' a while back. My wife doesn't get my mancrush with Craig, but we are so similar (except I can go in the sun).
38:30 made me disturb coworkers while I snorted

I just got to watch it now, and I'll confess that I was one of the people that brought up the 'tension' a while back. My wife doesn't get my mancrush with Craig, but we are so similar (except I can go in the sun).
38:30 made me disturb coworkers while I snorted

Would I also feel the need to comment how tall you are should we meet in person?

Straight off the heels of 'The Trip' thread, I feel the Universal show needs it's own space.

Out of all the Dis shows, this is my fav. I miss(ed?) Shaun when he was booted, but it quickly grew into a great match between the 3 of them (4 when dustin was there).

Also, remember when Julie was an occasional guest star? :D

I have to agree hunterr. It's my favorite for the pure shenanery and abundance of Harry Potter chat.

I flipping slept in this morning (and every morning this week) so missed live chat, but it was an excellent episode that would have had some interesting chat happening.

#mermaidboobage

I very much enjoy the Universal show ... but part of that I think is that it has a different feel than the other shows. I wouldn't want all the shows to feel like this, nor all to feel like The Trip, nor all to feel like the regular WDW Podcast.

I so also love when Pete stops by and is in utter amazement of what goes on under his roof when he is not around :D

I loved the whole "tension" conversation. Because only Craig could say with a completely straight face that his marriage is a sham.
Although I really never understood why people think that Craig hates Ryno. From their interactions, I always kinda assumed they were good friends. Maybe it's because, like Craig, I'm a sarcastic you-know-what

Universal Edition is my favorite, but I don't think the craziness that goes on there would work for any of the other shows. It just works well with this group and I hope they never change!

Watching the show now .... I am tempted to make my ring tone a clip of Ryno going "Ssssssssexually"

also, I don't know which specific "chocolate" restaurant is coming to Universal - but if it is Max Brenner, I've been to the NYC location several times and it's really cool!

Watching the show now .... I am tempted to make my ring tone a clip of Ryno going "Ssssssssexually"

also, I don't know which specific "chocolate" restaurant is coming to Universal - but if it is Max Brenner, I've been to the NYC location several times and it's really cool!
I'm not a chocolate eater, but we have Max Brenner's all over my area of Melbourne, they're alright. Way over priced.
I'd rather it was the Cheesecake Factory, purely so I can try it. My sister raved when she went to one in Hawaii.

I can't believe people actually still think there is tension between any of them, sexually or not.

I remember reading the thread about the sexual tension and nearly died for them. Craig was just about to get married and JL had just started putting it out there that her and Tom were an item (I think? I may have my timing off) and I felt for them. That's how nasty rumors start and can have a real impact on relationships

I can't believe people actually still think there is tension between any of them, sexually or not.
Same here. Completely. They are very different people, with completely different personalities, different backgrounds and experiences, but are united by their love for their work, their professionalism, and love for Disney. They try so hard and have made it work. Despite everything. Kudos to them.

On a lighter note, I am getting a huge kick out of the pop up banner ads on this site. I just got an ad for "Boring Bits. Boring ram rod." Not kidding. I almost died laughing. I really should have clicked to find out what it was. Maybe it was just a target the Canadian DIS'r for mining equipment? Maybe it's a single Canadian woman equipment ad? Goodness only knows. Made my early Friday night. Still have the giggles.:P ps Give me more! Correction: banner ads not pop up.

Last edited:
I'm not a chocolate eater, but we have Max Brenner's all over my area of Melbourne, they're alright. Way over priced.
I'd rather it was the Cheesecake Factory, purely so I can try it. My sister raved when she went to one in Hawaii.

I remember reading the thread about the sexual tension and nearly died for them. Craig was just about to get married and JL had just started putting it out there that her and Tom were an item (I think? I may have my timing off) and I felt for them. That's how nasty rumors start and can have a real impact on relationships

She, we have Ceesecake Factories all over here, so kinda the reverse

Agree about people thinking that about the sexual tension - especially to the point of commenting or sending a message to them

On a lighter note, I am getting a huge kick out of the pop up banner ads on this site. I just got an ad for "Boring Bits. Boring ram rod." Not kidding. I almost died laughing. I really should have clicked to find out what it was. Maybe it was just a target the Canadian DIS'r for mining equipment? Maybe it's a single Canadian woman equipment ad? Goodness only knows. Made my early Friday night. Still have the giggles.:P ps Give me more! Correction: banner ads not pop up.
The ads are targeted based on things you've looked at on the Internet, including your Facebook app if you're using your phone.
The ads change depending on what I've been doing on my phone that day

Eek! I haven't been looking at mining equipment or any other umm gal equipment? I have looked at Cdn sporting goods stores MEC (like the American REI) . . . so maybe that connect? I see a lot of banner ads here for Family Vacation Deals. But this one stood out because it was so off the wall. Thanks, Jes for the info. #Freekybut entertainingads.

As I'm reading this, I've got an ad for a local air conditioning company, because 2 weeks ago, I was searching for air conditioners.

And I swear to god, my phone can hear my conversations I have when I'm not even on the phone.
I was just talking to my sister about Internet providers and she is with iiNet, and now I have an ad for iiNet.....

I'm dying to know where people were posting about tension (sexual or otherwise) between them. I want to read it so bad!

It was only ONE person who wrote it in an old post. Forget who offhand.
But they are obviously blind.

Everyone knows that if there was any sexual tension between anyone on the show, its Julie and Corey. You see the way those 2 look at eachother?? It's like they're married or something.
Corey even mentioned recently that when he's at Big River, drinking, that he'll just call Julie and she drives him... Now, if that ain't a booty call, I don't know what is?!

Although I really never understood why people think that Craig hates Ryno. From their interactions, I always kinda assumed they were good friends. Maybe it's because, like Craig, I'm a sarcastic you-know-what

I always assume so too. They clearly really like each other. I love the constant joking around they do with each other, it is part of what makes the show great. Especially when JL is in the background indulgently wondering what to do with the two of them. They 3 of them work wonderfully bouncing off each other and I think there is genuine affection all around. (Nothing sexual though!)

On a lighter note, I am getting a huge kick out of the pop up banner ads on this site. I just got an ad for "Boring Bits. Boring ram rod." Not kidding. I almost died laughing.

When I was planning my wedding I kept getting ads for both wedding dresses and divorce lawyers. Funny old Google.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter