Universal deluxe hotels suggestions with scooter

sarahgirl

Mouseketeer
I will be going to Universal this January for a week. It is my first time using a scooter and I will be going solo. Between the three deluxe hotels (Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific) which is the most scooter friendly? Ive never been to any of them and know that they all have ADA accommodations but which is the easiest to get around when utilizing the scooter?

I had no issues at all at the Hard Rock. Even the gift shop was set up that it was easy to get through.

We've been to all 3 - Portofino, Royal Pacific and Hard Rock. Hard Rock is definitely the easiest because it's the closest to the park entrances. Royal Pacific you have the option of a path to City Walk or taking a boat. The Portofino stay was so long ago, the only thing I remember is boat transportation, but there may be other options available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!