Universal CityWalk Question

Tootsie62

Earning My Ears
Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere, my daughter and her husband will be doing Universal one day before we head over to WDW, I will be at a Universal resort with the grandkids, what's the best way to spend our day in and around the resort.

Which resort are you staying?

Or are you planning on visiting all the resorts?

Check out the hotel stickys for a general idea of what they have to offer the public

Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere, my daughter and her husband will be doing Universal one day before we head over to WDW, I will be at a Universal resort with the grandkids, what's the best way to spend our day in and around the resort.

Universal Surfside Inn and Suites

Universal Surfside Inn and Suites

That is slightly problematic as you can't pool hop (guests of Surfside can't, guests at all of the other hotels can) and that hotel is kind of off on its own (i.e. you can't just walk to another hotel). You are pretty much looking at the Surfside pool or miniature golf or the movies at City Walk. Cabana Bay has a bowling alley, but that requires busing to City Walk and then busing to Cabana Bay.

That is slightly problematic as you can't pool hop (guests of Surfside can't, guests at all of the other hotels can) and that hotel is kind of off on its own (i.e. you can't just walk to another hotel). You are pretty much looking at the Surfside pool or miniature golf or the movies at City Walk. Cabana Bay has a bowling alley, but that requires busing to City Walk and then busing to Cabana Bay.
But there is a bus to CityWalk? That could be cool, what about stroller rental?

But there is a bus to CityWalk?

Yes, there is a bus to CityWalk (it is the same bus that you take to get to the parks).

I don't know about stroller rentals. But if you bring your own, it must be folded up on the buses (just like at Disney). You didn't specify how many grandkids or ages so I don't know if juggling everything will be an issue for you.

Yes, there is a bus to CityWalk (it is the same bus that you take to get to the parks).

I don't know about stroller rentals. But if you bring your own, it must be folded up on the buses (just like at Disney). You didn't specify how many grandkids or ages so I don't know if juggling everything will be an issue for you.
Me and my sister, two kiddos, 4 and 18 mos, so it won't be a lot of exploring, but enough so they will nap :), thanks for all the good information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter