Universal Christmas Decorations

GreatAuntie

Earning My Ears
When do the Christmas decorations start going up at US & IOA? I saw the holiday events start on November 17th. That's our last day of vacation but hoping we'll see decorations throughout the week. We are planning to catch the parade on the 17th.

When do the Christmas decorations start going up at US & IOA? I saw the holiday events start on November 17th. That's our last day of vacation but hoping we'll see decorations throughout the week. We are planning to catch the parade on the 17th.

They`ve already started putting them up, you`ll see them just fine :)

Seuss Landing looked pretty much fully Who-liday decorated as of Fri.

The themed trees in stores throughout Islands were cropping up all last week too.

They're a little slower to go up in Studios due to HHN still happening through yesterday.
I can't wait. I bet the Seuss Landing decorations are fun to see.

Seuss Landing is already looking so festive. I love walking around there. Hopefully the New York area will be decorated soon. I just love the vibe there during the holidays.

Since you are going to so close to the start of the official Universal Christmas start I'm sure there will be more decorations up when you go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter