Universal Character Site: UPDATED MARCH 2016 PG 7

A couple rare characters were out yesterday, from @OrlandoInformer

Picture1_zpsdn6ptj4p.jpg

Can you get pictures with the characters in the parades? From some of the previous posts it looks that way, but I wasn't sure how things work ad Universal. I know Disney parades don't stop for pics with guests. (My DD would love pics with Despicable Me characters)

Can you get pictures with the characters in the parades? From some of the previous posts it looks that way, but I wasn't sure how things work ad Universal. I know Disney parades don't stop for pics with guests. (My DD would love pics with Despicable Me characters)

Yes, but it's not during the actual parade. They do a series of Super Star sets during the day, which feature one unit at a time. They come out by Mel's Diner, do a quick 5-10 minute routine, followed by 10-15 min of M&Gs. They space them out ever 30 minutes, so each unit does two appearances (times are all listed in the park map).

Here are photos from the 4 units:

Despicable Me
Hop
Spongebob Squarepants
Dora & Diego

Yes, but it's not during the actual parade. They do a series of Super Star sets during the day, which feature one unit at a time. They come out by Mel's Diner, do a quick 5-10 minute routine, followed by 10-15 min of M&Gs. They space them out ever 30 minutes, so each unit does two appearances (times are all listed in the park map).

Despicable Me
Hop
Spongebob Squarepants
Dora & Diego

Thanks for the info!!

Any idea how long Kubo and friends may be available? I haven't seen the movie yet, but I already love it! (Can you believe its stop motion animation??? It looks so beautiful)

Any idea how long Kubo and friends may be available? I haven't seen the movie yet, but I already love it! (Can you believe its stop motion animation??? It looks so beautiful)

According to MouseSteps, the M&G ends Aug 29th.

awesome! I Had no idea Dora & Diego were at US. My DD (3) will be tha-RILLED!
I remember seeing Baby Jaguar during a mini show that had Dora and Diego on a car and Baby Jaguar was sitting on the back.

I know there are character meet and greets at Uni but I can't remember anyone talking about getting autographs. Is this a thing at Uni? Do most characters sign? Or just 'face-characters? Does the park sell autograph books?

My kids do well with getting autographs as an ice breaker for meeting characters.

I know there are character meet and greets at Uni but I can't remember anyone talking about getting autographs. Is this a thing at Uni? Do most characters sign? Or just 'face-characters? Does the park sell autograph books?

My kids do well with getting autographs as an ice breaker for meeting characters.

Yes, Universal sells books and the vast majority of the characters do sign. I personally do not collect autographs, so I can't say with certainty who does/does not sign; but more do than don't.

Hello!

I started a Universal Character Website: UOCharacterHunt

The Character Index is a link to all of the characters I've met at UO. The Theme Parks link shows all the currently active characters still in the parks regularly.

Check it out - let me know your thoughts/suggestions.

The thread has had revisions 3/8/2016 with an updated character reference chart.

Page 7 list is an easy one click to find information for your favorite character.

Join us for hunting UO park characters.....!
macraven
Thank you. It is our first time at Universal Orlando and I was wondering which characters would be there !

Despicable Me
Hop
Spongebob Squarepants
Dora & Diego
Thanks, very useful !

Hello,

My DD # 2 would love to meet the Ninja Turtles! Would anyone know if this is possible? Thanks so much in advance! :)

Hello,

My DD # 2 would love to meet the Ninja Turtles! Would anyone know if this is possible? Thanks so much in advance! :)

On the first page of this sticky I listed the characters that are in the park on page 7

Just went to check and no ninja turtles are listed in the parks

When I first saw the request, was not sure if those characters were owned by universal
Guess they are not

On the first page of this sticky I listed the characters that are in the park on page 7

Just went to check and no ninja turtles are listed in the parks

When I first saw the request, was not sure if those characters were owned by universal
Guess they are not

Thanks so much! I am not sure either ... she has been watching them on youtube and enjoys them! Page 7 is great :) I enjoyed all the pics too, which I shared with her. As you may be able to tell by my pic, my DD # 2 is disabled. Her vision is complicated so her reading is compromised but she loves all the pics! Thanks for pointing me to this page! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!