Universal and/or IoA Picture of the day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ed-4774ed1-XL.jpg

No it was right side up on my computer but every picture I've tried to upload that was vertical shows up horizontal. I figured I'd go ahead and post one and see if anyone can help me cause I have a lot of other good pics I could share if I can get them to load right.

No it was right side up on my computer but every picture I've tried to upload that was vertical shows up horizontal. I figured I'd go ahead and post one and see if anyone can help me cause I have a lot of other good pics I could share if I can get them to load right.

A few posters have had issues with sideways or upside down images.......I’m sorry I can’t help you as I post mine direct from Smugmug.....that is so easy!

Maybe try posting on the technical board? They may have answers.

If you’re using an iPhone or iPad since the new format I had a few issues at first but the easiest way and fastest is to screenshot then post that and it will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!