Unique Crafts for Gifts?

I ended up making 20 of the post it note holders. Also made some bookmarks with beads. They have them at Borders and they're called Book Thongs. (L) I make about 40 of those. Both items were very easy and SO much fun to make. I wish I knew how to post photos on here because I would post them. If someone would like to PM me and tell me how too I will.

I ended up making 20 of the post it note holders. Also made some bookmarks with beads. They have them at Borders and they're called Book Thongs. (L) I make about 40 of those. Both items were very easy and SO much fun to make. I wish I knew how to post photos on here because I would post them. If someone would like to PM me and tell me how too I will.

I think you need to upload them to a free photo acct like Photobucket etc., then you copy the url info down. then when you reply to an emailm, there is a liste of items above the box, where the fonts, B I U things listed, and you click on the envelop with the flap folded up. A box will open up and you insert the URL info. I click preview first to make sure it works,

Wow, great projects! I know what I will be doing this weekend! I'm a teacher, and I am always looking for ideas to make for the other teachers for Christmas. I love the post it frame, and I can't wait to get started on the CD case cube. Thanks everyone!

Thanks! I'm going to take a stab at making one or two of these this weekend for a friend.

This is my second attempt at the Post-It craft. Second attempt stamping/scrap-book papering etc. anything. It was fun, and I wish I knew the basics of stamping and stuff because I might just do it more! I permanent-markered the snowflakes right on the frame for a 3-Dish look.

Blurry picture:
Post2-01.jpg

Nie0214, if you have any particular questions, please feel free to ask or pm me and I will give you a hand, instructions or suggestions of what to do.

Ronda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter