"Uninvited guests" characters

PartofDisney'sWorld

DIS Veteran
Has anybody had the "uninvited guest" characters come to their wedding? DF really wants them, but I'm a little bit leery as my side of the family has...opinions about it :rolleyes:. If you had them, how were they? Did your guests like them? TIA!

That would be SO cool. I would love it and would have no problems with it. i mean you are having your Wedding at Disney after all and while it can be still be elegant I would want a since of Wimsey and fun. I say if you can make it happen then bring on the uninvited guests. LOl.

I can't remember who,but someone posted about having the "cleaning lady" come. It was too funny:lmao: Totally caught( I think) the groom if not the groomsmen off guard. The look on their faces was priceless.:rotfl2:

Like you, I have family who have their opinions:sad2:. Not even sure what they would think about our vow renewal there. I'm not sure I would have the guts to do it, and face my family later:sad2: I'm a big chicken. I would love to have the chaircture(sp) artist. But I am leaning towards a DCL for the renewal so I don't think that is an opition;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter