Unending Annual Passholder Magnets

Bay Max

Mouseketeer
My wife and I keep getting mailers from WDW thanking us for renewing our annual passes and providing two AP magnets.

I've received two of these mailers and my wife has gotten three! We have AP magnets all over our house now.

Is this happening to anyone else?

My wife and I keep getting mailers from WDW thanking us for renewing our annual passes and providing two AP magnets.

I've received two of these mailers and my wife has gotten three! We have AP magnets all over our house now.

Is this happening to anyone else?
I wish. My household has had passes since October and have yet to receive any. lol

Passholder here since 2012, Magnets received? Zero lol

DLR AP for years, no magnets. The one year I did the Premier AP (coast to coast), got a WDW magnet, still no DLR...

Had a DLR AP since 2013, in 2015 had DLR and WDW (not Premier for weird reasons), and have had a Premier since 2017.

Never been sent a single magnet. :sad1: Heck, I only ever got ANYTHING (other than a magic band) mailed to me the year I had a separate WDW AP! I've also confirmed my e-mail address over and over again, and if I get lucky, my BF gets an e-mail with my name on it. :sad2:

So weird! I was afraid we were going to get charged for multiple APs, but I checked my credit card statement and I was charged appropriately.

I think we’ve received a total of 8 for the two of us within the past 2 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter