Understanding Half-Board Meal Plan and Online Booking

Larissa

Mouseketeer
Hi!
My husband and I are going on a delayed honeymoon to Paris this summer (I know it's a terrible time to go, but I'm a teacher so it's then or basically never) and are spending three nights at Disneyland Resort in Paris. We are staying at the Hotel Santa Fe and have a half-board meal plan as part of a promo deal. I can't seem to find clear instructions on how to use this plan anywhere! Some of the information has been conflicting.
I have heard on some websites that you need to book everything ahead of times; other websites have said you just walk into a restaurant and hand over vouchers. I would really like to book a meal at Remy's.

I created a mydisney account and can see my booking, but I can't figure out how to book any meal reservations online. Do we really need to make a long-distance phone call to book one?

Thanks!

-You can only book restaurants 60 days in advance

-At the moment you can only book by phone but there are ways of doing it avoiding the long distant charges however I'll let someone else tell you how to do that or have a read of some threads on the first page as it has been discussed recently

-DLP have been experimenting with online booking but up to now you can only do this on the Dutch site - but you could log on there and try (you wont be able to do it yet though and it may have changed by the time you are 60 days out)

- It isnt as so urgent to book restaurants as at WDW but some do book up quickly including Remys. You may be able to do walk ups but run the risk of not getting in anywhere especially as some non disney owned restaurants dont take the 'vouchers'

- Santa Fe will only give you the most basic half board so wont cover a lot of meals including Remys but you can use the voucher as part payment

You can book online for chez Remy when it comes to your 60 day mark. Here is the link.
https://bookrestaurants.disneylandparis.com/bistrot-chez-remy/

You will need to copy and paste the link into your browser. For some reason clicking on the link doesn’t always work.

I got the “someone ate the page” error message twice. Third time the correct site popped up! So if it doesn’t seem to work at first, just keep trying.

Thanks for the link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter