Underfloor heating

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
Due to the money from my late aunts house sale I am thinking of installing underfloor heating. This is because I am getting rid of carpets in the house because last year I had a bad cat flea infestation (ended up getting professionals to get rid of them) can anyone who has had it put in any reviews on what it is like?

Hi Paula: My review might not be what you want, but we absolutely hate ours. We have a 70's house which came with floor heat via electricity. It doesn't work in the bath or bedrooms. It doesn't keep our kitchen terra cotta tiles warm. It costs us about $100.00 a month to use. But we live in a very cold climate in N. Minnesota, so maybe that's why. We are going to change to forced air propane next year.
Maybe the newer types are more efficient now. As I said, ours is an old house. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!