Undercover tourist?

PoohBW

Earning My Ears
Hey all. We have rented points and are staying at SSR with DD her hubby and our 3 yr old granddaughter in November. Hoping for a CDN residents park deal but have also been looking at Undercovertourist page. They seem to have best deal for 4 day plus 2 day base tickets for $456.83 taxes included. Any Canadians used the m? Can tix be linked to MDE so we can do our fast passes?

If a Canadian Resident offer isn't announced before you need to make your FP+, definitely consider Undercover Tourist. If you request email delivery of your tickets, my experience was that I had them within a few hours of paying. You just link them to your MDE and you're good to go.

Hey all. We have rented points and are staying at SSR with DD her hubby and our 3 yr old granddaughter in November. Hoping for a CDN residents park deal but have also been looking at Undercovertourist page. They seem to have best deal for 4 day plus 2 day base tickets for $456.83 taxes included. Any Canadians used the m? Can tix be linked to MDE so we can do our fast passes?

Too bad you just missed the 25% of Disney tickets from Expedia.ca by a day. Hopefully there will be some kind of other Canadian discount before your November trip (we are going in November too).

I also rented DVC points and am going in November. I ordered my tickets through Undercover Tourist and they were very easy to link to MDE. It was definitely the best deal at the time and a very easy process.. Now it is almost time to make Fastpass selections! Enjoy your trip! pooh:

I saved over $600 USD on 10 day park hoppers at Xmas with Undercover Tourist. I still can't believe it. Tickets are linked to MDE. Also purchased from them for our DLR trip earlier this month. No problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!