UNDERCOVER TOURIST REFUND?

I called on Monday July 13, 2020 about 3 Fl residents discover tickets and ask about refund they were etickets linked to
Mde they said they would refund except for 5% re stocking fee and it would take about 6 to 8 weeks to refund bank on card . Today I got an email saying those tickets were cancelled so now just waiting on refunds
I think they handled this great especially since it’s stated no refunds.

I called on Monday July 13, 2020 about 3 Fl residents discover tickets and ask about refund they were etickets linked to
Mde they said they would refund except for 5% re stocking fee and it would take about 6 to 8 weeks to refund bank on card . Today I got an email saying those tickets were cancelled so now just waiting on refunds
I think they handled this great especially since it’s stated no refunds.
I’m so thankful! I thought for sure I was getting GCs when I had to go through WDW!

My refund came this morning from WDW :)
Looking forward to stuffing it away for our next trip in 2022!

Has anyone gotten the park hopper portion of their Undercover Tourist ticket refunded? When I called today I was told to visit Guest Relations to refund this portion of my ticket. I'd prefer to do this over the phone so I don't have to spend time in at Guest Relations during our upcoming trip.

Has anyone gotten the park hopper portion of their Undercover Tourist ticket refunded? When I called today I was told to visit Guest Relations to refund this portion of my ticket. I'd prefer to do this over the phone so I don't have to spend time in at Guest Relations during our upcoming trip.
We did just that on Saturday, visited Guest Relations at the IG entrance to Epcot and received credit for the Hopper portion of the tickets!

Did you have to have the hard ticket, or just have your Magic Band to get the Park Hopper refund on a UT ticket? I can't find the hard ticket, but already linked it to a Magic Band for our trip in August. When I spoke to someone at UT a week ago, I was told they couldn't give me the difference back and I would have to get a full refund and purchase a new ticket. I was unwilling to do that since we already have park reservations linked to it and I spent an hour on the phone with Disney trying to find a way around this. I was resigned to just losing out on the money because no one seemed to have a solution.

Did you have to have the hard ticket, or just have your Magic Band to get the Park Hopper refund on a UT ticket? I can't find the hard ticket, but already linked it to a Magic Band for our trip in August. When I spoke to someone at UT a week ago, I was told they couldn't give me the difference back and I would have to get a full refund and purchase a new ticket. I was unwilling to do that since we already have park reservations linked to it and I spent an hour on the phone with Disney trying to find a way around this. I was resigned to just losing out on the money because no one seemed to have a solution.
They did ask for the hard ticket (which i did have on hand), not sure if they could’ve done anything without it or not.

I had e-tickets and had linked them AND upgraded them to parkhoppers. I had to go through WDW for my refund since I had modified my tickets.
I did start the refund process while they were still closed... I don’t know if that makes a difference.

I cancelled a ticket over 4 weeks ago and no refund yet. I called this week and said that the ticket was "on the roster". While I appreciate getting a refund at all, I'll now just buy direct. I purchased an AP from Universal at the same time and got refunded within 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!